Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Orange Juice.


This band always reminds me of days before the blog-o-sphere had taken shape, my friend the Cat here would burn me entire packs of cd-r's filled with all sorts of stuff (the man has a big heart) and we dubbed em' Towers of Terrors. If im not mistaken in Tower #2 was the Juice which intrigued me on face value alone. I still listen to 'em, they have a great jangly post-punk sound with a deep soulful voice and catchy hooks throughout. Just hear for yourself.


You Can't Hide Your Love Forever.




Rip It Up.




Orange Juice.

2 comments:

  1. Ah the good old days of the almighty Towers of Terror. If memory serves me, I burned you "Ostrich Churchyard", a now almost impossible to find comp that had a razor thin sound which somehow made the tracks sound even better (compared to the recent Domino comp, remastered but not as charming). Now I can't find that damn CD and I'm pissed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Brazil
    Very Good.Gostei muito do seu blog.A seleção musical é de primeira.Parabéns pela escolha dos grupos.Temos que valorizar os "bons sons".Acho essa banda fantástica! Obrigado!

    ReplyDelete